- An initial meeting is held with
appropriate participants of the Client Company to determine the numbers of
people to be hired, their job titles and responsibilities, the time frame for
hiring, etc. This meeting also serves
the purpose of familiarizing HRM with the firms culture, policies, benefits,
and physical location. HRM then designs
a list of required competencies and an appropriate staffing plan
- HRM strategically and creatively sources
candidates, using the methods and venues mutually agreed upon. It may be
in calling, trade shows, job fairs,
- We utilize classified ads in appropriate
media, i.e. local papers, trade journals, professional associations, internet
sites, etc. (The client pays for these ads.) We
draft appropriate Ad(s) using detailed information provided by the client. A sample of the final draft of the ad is
provided to the client for approval prior to placement.
- The Ad(s) are placed by an employment
advertising agency that is generally able to obtain better placement on the ad
pages than a company can independently.
- Ad responses are sent directly to HRM to
The Selection Process
- The responses are screened to identify
- The candidates are reviewed with the
Client for confirmation of match to competencies.
- HRM conducts telephone interviews of the
- Personal Interviews are scheduled with
candidates who continue to appear to be qualified.
- Appropriate candidates are then presented
to the client.
- References of the top candidates are
- Where appropriate, background checks may
be conducted using a security firm.
(The client pays the fees for this service.)
- An offer of employment is constructed and
- A letter of confirmation of the offer of
employment is sent.
- Rejection letters are sent to all
Contact HR Mentor